Many people enjoy gambling as a form of entertainment while a small proportionate group sees it as a way to earn more money. There is no issue for anyone to make money out of gambling, after all, we all love some extra pocket money. But the real problem arises when gambling becomes an addiction. Here in JFDBET, we take responsible gaming very seriously. Anyone below the age of 18 and all Malaysian Muslims are prohibited from any source of online gambling website. JFDBET wants our users to not only enjoy our amenities but also to play safely and responsibly. If you are wondering whether you may be at risk of developing an addiction or have become a compulsive gambler, there are some questions you can ask yourself. And if you have answered “Yes'' for three or more, then you may need to seek some help.
Have you ever neglected your family and/or health for gambling?
- Did you ever miss work or important events for gambling?
- Did gambling affect your reputation or relationship with someone?
- After losing in a bet, did you feel you must return to gambling as soon as possible to recuperate your losses?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever needed to sell anything to finance your online live casino games?
- Have you ever played longer than you planned to?
- Have you ever gambled to escape from stress, grief, worry, or trouble?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
Here in JFDBET, we are dedicated and committed to promoting responsible gaming through addressing the problem, creating awareness, and providing support and solutions to our users. We believe that it is our responsibility to not only offer fun but a safe and secure environment to our users. While we acknowledge that the majority of our users enjoy our various forms of gambling and non-gambling amenities responsibly, we are also aware that there may be a small proportion of them who do not. To protect them, and others who may be affected by their behavior, we have set out some useful solutions to help them.
- Freezing of account JFDBET. Players who have self-exclusion or difficulties in controlling the amount of time or money spent on our games can choose to contact our online customer support to request for a temporary or permanent freezing of their account. Since all authorization is solely controlled by our operator, we can effectively prevent a self-excluded player from accessing our website.
- Controlling the amount of time or money. Users can practice controlling the amount of time or money they spend on our website or games. They can do so by either limiting betting time per session, per month, per week, or per day. Another alternative is by limiting a bet amount for each game or setting a maximum number of bets for each betting session. There are many ways players can choose to do this. But it ultimately requires them to have discipline in the sense of compliance to these limits.
- Reality Checks. Players are encouraged to perform reality checks from time to time. This includes regularly reminding or checking on themselves on how long they have been playing from the start of each session, and how much they have already won or lost. Responsible players will acknowledge these reality checks and know when to stop.
Gambling should never come at a huge cost. With proper and adequate insights on responsible gaming, we will be able to mitigate risks, minimize harms, and promote a safer gambling community around the world. So, have fun and enjoy our website safely.